The pandemic of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is causing hardship for people all over the world. Given the rapidly-changing situation, the spread of information is chaotic. We heard from many people that it is difficult to obtain reliable information on important matters related to COVID-19, and from foreign residents in Japan who are made anxious by the lack of multi-lingual information.
Given this situation, we launched this project in order to:
- Share reliable information related to COVID-19 with the general public in both Japanese and English
- Provide a single resource for finding hotlines dedicated to COVID-19 consultations throughout Japan in both Japanese and English
It is our sincere hope that we can help make reliable information available to everybody in Japan.
Accuracy of information on this site
- We try to post information that is as accurate as possible on this site. However, the information may become outdated.
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy, legality, or safety of the information on this site.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by the contents posted on this site.
- In addition, if you move from this site to another site by the links we posted, we will not take any responsibility for the information and services on those sites.
- You use the information on this site at your own risk.
- Reproduction of copyrighted works such as texts existing on this site for commercial purposes is prohibited without permission.
- Please contact us with the URL if you link to this site.